The hustle and bustle of Thailand’s streets greets gaming devotees when they pick up Tuk Tuk Thailand, a Habanero slot with an RTP of 96.67% and a generous Free Spins bonus. This beautiful slot was rolled out in 2022, and gaming devotees will be happy to learn that it is powered by HTML5 and, therefore, fully compatible with smartphone devices. This allows Tuk Tuk Thailand to run well on browser applications. Moreover, this also ensures that playing the slot can be done on Android devices, iPhones, and iPads.
|Tuk Tuk Thailand Slot Summary|
|Game Provider: Habanero||Release Date: 2022|
|Game Type: Video Slot||Theme(s): Oriental, Asian, Travels|
|Reels: 5||Wild Symbols: Yes|
|Rows: 3||Scatters: Yes|
|Paylines: 243 ways to win||Free Spins: Yes|
|Payout/RTP: 96.70%||Bonus Game: No|
|Volatility Level: Low||Progressive Jackpot: Yes|
|Min Bet: 0.25||Autoplay: Yes|
|Max Bet: 5000||Max Win: 2500x|
Tuk Tuk Thailand Theme
Tuk Tuk Thailand is a Thai-themed slot where the star of the show is the country’s famous tuk-tuk rickshaw. Both the daytime and nighttime backdrop of the slot showcase Thai street scenery, and the majority of the game’s symbols are tied to Thai culture. A tuk-tuk vehicle is the game’s Scatter, while pieces of artwork showcasing culturally significant symbols like the sacred lotus, dragon boat, and tiger are among the illustrations that are the game’s high-value icons.
There are two main music tracks in Tuk Tuk Thailand, with the first one being fairly upbeat as it accompanies players as they explore Thai culture during the day. Gaming aficionados will get a taste of Thailand’s nightlife thanks to the second track.
How Tuk Tuk Thailand Compares to Other Slot Games
Tuk Tuk Thailand will impress casino devotees with its inclusion of a complimentary spins mechanic along with roaming wilds, which are wild icons that move from reel to reel. Progressive jackpots can be won during real-money gameplay as well, further increasing the types of rewards one can win if they take a liking to Tuk Tuk Thailand. The house edge is of note, seeing as it is lower than what casino devotees are used to. The typical modern slot has a house edge of 4%, while Tuk Tuk Thailand has lowered this to 3.33%, thus increasing the RTP to an impressive 96.67%.
More similar slots:
- Thai Blossoms by BetSoft
- Sakura Blossom by Quickspin
- Fortune Cat by SimplePlay
- Laughing Budha by Habanero
Tuk Tuk Thailand Symbols and Payouts
Tuk Tuk Thailand’s wins are evaluated in a somewhat unique way. In the base game, it is business as usual as combinations are matched on consecutive reels from left to right, starting from the leftmost reel. Once the player reaches the Free Spins feature, however, the rules change. Typical wins are still paid out from left to right, but no such win is observed, the slot switches to evaluating wins from right to left instead. There are 243 fixed win ways.
As for the payouts of the icons, we are pleased to say that both the Scatters and the Wilds have their own individual values. Scatters may grant the player their wager times 1, 5, or 50, depending on how many Scatters appear. As for the Wilds, only 5-reel wins are possible, and they are valued at 20x.
|Tuk Tuk Thailand Winning Combinations and Payouts|
|Symbols||3 matches||4 matches||5 matches|
|Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Shrimp Soup)||0.40x||2.40x||5x|
Bonus Features Overview
Habanero tends to ensure that its slots offer interesting bonus mechanics, and Tuk Tuk Thailand is no exception. The game offers Wilds, complimentary spins, and a progressive jackpot feature.
If you are worried that triggering the free spins mechanic could take more spins than you are comfortable making, there is no need to fret, as you can take advantage of the Buy Feature. This function gives players the opportunity to essentially purchase the Free Spins mode, and there are several options to pick from:
- 3-5 Scatters – costs 59.32x the total bet, players receives between 3 and 5 Scatters, at least 1 Wild symbol is guaranteed to land on the rightmost reel during the first FS
- 4 Scatters – costs 82.6x the total bet, player is granted 4 Scatters, 2 Wild symbols are guaranteed to land on the right most reel during the first FS
- 5 Scatters – costs 235.2x the total bet, player is granted 5 Scatters, 3 Wilds are guaranteed to land on the right most reel during the first FS
Wilds and Scatters
An illustration of Thailand’s iconic tuk-tuk vehicles is this slot’s Wild symbol. It appears during the base game, and it can also appear during the Free Spins feature, but only on the fifth reel. This symbol substitutes for all non-scatter icons. Whenever a new Wild lands during a free game, it becomes sticky, and it grants additional FS. As for the Scatter, this is the icon that activates the Free Spins feature.
Landing at least 3 Scatters is how a player is granted access to the Free Spins feature, and they receive between 1 and 3 Wilds on the last reel and 6 initial complimentary games. More FS can be won while the Free Spins feature is underway, however, thanks to the Wilds. Each time a new Wild appears, the player is granted between 1 and 5 additional free games.
The number of initial Wilds is dependent on how many scatters trigger the Free Spins mechanic:
- 3 Scatters – 1 Wild
- 4 Scatters – 2 Wilds
- 5 Scatters – 3 Wilds
Wild icons move from right to left with each spin, and they disappear when a spin occurs after they have reached the leftmost reel. Another point of interest is the way wins are evaluated during complimentary games. Typically, wins occur only from left to right. If a complimentary game results in no such wins, however, the slot will pay out from right to left if there is a possible winning combination.
Tuk Tuk Thailand has several jackpots that differ in size and can be won at random. The jackpot size is dependent on the coin size of the given bet. Of course, the wagered bet must be made with real funds as opposed to demo credits. In addition, the jackpot prize accumulates from portions of player bets, and there is no maximum limit the jackpot must adhere to.
Tuk Tuk Thailand is also among the supported games for Habanero’s Jackpot Race™ progressive jackpot. It can therefore be chosen by casino operators as one of the participating slots whenever a Jackpot Race™ instance takes place. These progressive jackpot events have three stages: accumulation phase, race phase, and payout phase. The jackpot accumulates throughout the first two stages, but it can only be won during the race phase.
Pros & Cons of Tuk Tuk Thailand
- Progressive jackpots are among the rewards one can win by Playing TukTuk Thailand
- There is a Buy Feature
- Low volatility
- Activating the Free Spins mechanics via RNG can be difficult
- Landing more than 3 wilds does not provide the player with more than 6 FS to start out with
- New Wilds can only land on the fifth reel when they first appear in the Free Spins feature
Tuk Tuk Thailand FAQs
- Is Tuk Tuk Thailand suitable for gaming on the go?
- Yes, the slot is compatible with smartphone devices and, therefore, perfectly suited for gaming aficionados who prefer to play slots while they are out and about. Habanero developed Tuk Tuk Thailand in HTML5, a markup language that sees great popularity among iGaming suppliers precisely because of its flexibility, as slots like Tuk Tuk Thailand can be played on smartphone browser applications without compatibility concerns.
- Can Wilds move on the reels in the base game?
- No, the roaming wilds mechanic is exclusive to the Free Spins feature. It occurs thanks to the fact that at least one Wild is guaranteed to land on the last reel of the slot.
- Does Tuk Tuk Thailand support autoplay?
- Yes, this option is located right next to the slot’s spin button. This function is customizable, as you can decide to queue between 10 and 500 games and choose to stop autoplay when you trigger the Free Spins feature. In addition, setting a win or loss limit is also an option.