We are delighted to bring to your attention Wild Wild Bass 2™, an exciting fishing-themed slot produced by Stakelogic. It is a wonderful addition to the studio’s lineup of maritime adventures with great entertainment and winning potential.
Reel spinners are about to cast their lines and hope to trigger the Big Catch and Insane Catch bonus features, enabling them to collect the multiplier values of the Bass symbols. With a maximum win potential of 10,000x the bet, this fishing expedition promises to be a very rewarding one. The grid configuration includes six reels, with either three or four rows, which can expand and raise the number of paylines from 2,304 to 5,625.
|Wild Wild Bass 2™ Slot Summary|
|Game Provider: Stakelogic||Release Date: 09.2023|
|Game Type: Video Slot||Theme(s): Fishing|
|Reels: 6||Wild Symbols: Yes|
|Rows: 3||Scatters: No|
|Paylines: 5,625 ways to win||Free Spins: Yes|
|Payout/RTP: 96.07%||Bonus Game: No|
|Volatility Level: High||Progressive Jackpot: Yes|
|Min Bet: 0.10||Autoplay: Yes|
|Max Bet: 200||Max Win: 10000x|
Wild Wild Bass 2™ Theme
Wild Wild Bass 2™ stands out with a vibrant and appealing design and immerses players in an aquatic adventure. The action unfolds deep in the water, with bubbles picturesquely outlining the grid. Underwater plants adorn both sides of the reels, while fish schools swim harmoniously around. Aquamarine dominates the background, while all visuals boast highly-detailed design and the animations further enhance the gaming experience.
The symbols are carefully selected to fit the fishing theme of the slot, with fishing rods, seagulls, and tackle boxes appearing on the reels. The cheerful soundtrack perfectly captures the atmosphere and gives players the feeling of not having a single care in the world.
How Wild Wild Bass 2™ Compares to Other Slot Games
If the delights of the deep sea appeal to you, and fishing is among your favorite pastimes, then you might be interested to know more about other slot titles inspired by the popular activity. All leading iGaming suppliers have fishing-themed titles in their portfolios, so the options are abundant. You can also reel in a big fish with Red Tiger Gaming’s Bass Boss. The slot offers an RTP of 95.70%, high volatility, and top wins of 4,835x the bet.
More similar slots:
- Fishin’ Frenzy by Blueprint Gaming
- Big Bass Bonanza by Pragmatic Play
- Golden Hook by Crazy Tooth Studio
- Crabbin’ Crazy 2 by iSoftBet
Wild Wild Bass 2™ Symbols and Payouts
Wild Wild Bass 2™ is built around a 3-3-4-4-4-4 grid configuration, with the last four rows expanding by one and increasing the win lines from 2,304 to 5,625. To win, players must align at least three matching symbols, on adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost one.
The top payers in Wild Wild Bass 2™ are the symbols of a fishing rod and a seagull, which multiply players’ bets by 15x for six-of-a-kind combinations. A fishing rod bobber tackle comes next and pays at a rate of 5x the stake for six-fold combinations. Whenever six copies of a life belt or a fishing tackle box come into view on adjacent reels, players will be awarded 2.5x their stake.
Playing card symbols from Aces to Nines stand on the other end of the paytable, with profits ranging between 0.2x and 2x the wager depending on the type and numbers of matching symbols.
|Wild Wild Bass 2™ Winning Combinations and Payouts|
|Symbols||3 matches||4 matches||5 matches||6 matches|
|Fishing rod bobber tackle||0.7x||1.5x||3x||5x|
|Fishing tackle box||0.5x||1x||1.5x||2.5x|
Bonus Features Overview
Bait your hook, cast your line, and hope for a Big and Insane Catch with Stakelogic’s Wild Wild Bass 2™. Besides two thrilling, action-packed bonus features, reel spinners can look forward to optional features including Super Stake™ and Bonus Buy. Furthermore, there is always the chance to trigger the Progressive Jackpot feature, Spin to Win™.
Wilds and Scatters
Wild Wild Bass 2™ is equipped with a multifunctional Wild symbol, which compensates for the lack of a Scatter symbol. The Wild Symbol (a Fisherman) can only land on the first two reels. If players reveal two Wilds on these reels, they will trigger the Big Catch Feature. We will examine it in further detail in the following lines.
Wild Wild Bass 2™ has two main bonus features – the Big Catch feature and the Insane Catch feature. Once players have landed two Wilds and triggered the Big Catch feature, the win lines increase from 2,304 to 5,625. In addition to the standard wins, the monetary values associated with the Bass symbols are awarded. They represent random multipliers of the current bet. The Bass symbols can land only on reels 3, 4, 5, and 6.
During the Big Catch feature, there is one additional symbol, the Insane Catch symbol, which may land on reel number 6. This symbol, along with two Wild symbols on reels 1 and 2, trigger the Insane Catch feature. As a result, players will receive two, three, or four Insane spins.
During the Insane Catch feature, reels 1 and 2 merge into one Multiplier reel, with Multiplier values ranging between 1x and 10x. The rest of the reels are modified into 20 independent reels where only Bass symbols, Insane Catch symbols, or Blanks can land. The values of the Bass symbols’ multipliers are applied on each spin.
There are other special symbols, the Mystery Symbols, which may land on a random spin anywhere on the grid while the Insane Catch feature is active. They transition into paying combination symbols and carry a random multiplier value ranging from 2x to 5x.
Super Stake™ is Stakelogic’s proprietary feature, enabling casino enthusiasts to double their current wager in exchange for an increased opportunity to land more Wild symbols during the base game. This improves their odds of triggering the Big Catch feature and the Insane Catch feature.
The Bonus Buy option allows casino aficionados to pay a fee and directly unlock the bonus features of the slot. The price tags on the two bonus features of Wild Wild Bass 2™ are as follows:
- Big Catch Feature – 50x the bet
- Insane Catch Feature – 100x the bet
Spin to Win™
Wild Wild Bass 2™ is among Stakelogic’s Spin to Win™ slot titles, enabling players to benefit from a chance to land a Progressive Jackpot prize. The system is quite ingenious, as it connects slots and live dealer games in a unique way.
Pros & Cons of Wild Wild Bass 2™
- Two bonus features – Big Catch and Insane Catch
- From 2,304 to 5,625 win ways
- Top wins of 10,000x the bet
- Lack of a Gamble feature
- The high volatility may not be suitable for players on a tight gambling budget
- The design does not differ much from that of the original release
Wild Wild Bass 2™ FAQs
- When can I collect the values of the Bass symbols?
- The values of the Bass symbols can be collected only during the Big Catch and the Insane Catch bonus features. The Big Catch feature is triggered by two Wilds on reels 1 and 2. The Insane Catch feature is launched by the same symbols plus the Insane Catch symbol on reel 6. There is yet another way to trigger both features – through the Bonus Buy option.
- How does the Super Stake™ feature affect the betting range?
- The Super Stake™ feature doubles the current bet. As a result, the betting range from 0.20-200.00 can increase to 0.40-400.00. This, however, does not affect the values in the paytable. It increases the chances of landing more Wilds that trigger the slot’s bonus features.
- How does the Spin to Win™ feature work?
- The feature picks a random slot player who is taken to the live studio where a presenter spins the first Mega Money Wheel. It may either land on a monetary prize or the jackpot segment. The latter enables players to spin the second Mega Money Wheel with segments for three jackpots – Mini, Major, and Grand.