Egypt has served as inspiration for many an online slot, given just how popular the theme is, and with Pharaoh Princess – Daughter of the Nile, Apparat Gaming has crafted an amazing addition to the iGaming sphere’s selection of slots based on Egyptian culture. The game was rolled out in 2022, and it has 10 paylines, an RTP of 96.09%, and a variety of thrilling bonus mechanics. Pharaoh Princess – Daughter of the Nile is also excellent for mobile gaming, as it is fully compatible with smartphone browsers, and players can even choose to play in portrait or landscape mode depending on which option they prefer.
|Pharaoh Princess - Daughter of the Nile Slot Summary|
|Game Provider: Apparat Gaming||Release Date: 2022|
|Game Type: Video Slot||Theme(s): Egypt|
|Reels: 5||Wild Symbols: Yes|
|Rows: 3||Scatters: Yes|
|Paylines: 10 fixed lines||Free Spins: Yes|
|Payout/RTP: 96%||Bonus Game: No|
|Volatility Level: Med-High||Progressive Jackpot: No|
|Min Bet: 0.1||Autoplay: Yes|
|Max Bet: 100||Max Win: 500x|
Pharaoh Princess – Daughter of the Nile Theme
Apparat Gaming has taken inspiration from ancient Egypt when it comes to the game’s overall theme, look, and the majority of the slot’s icons. The slot’s Wild icon, for example, is an illustration of the Pharaoh Princess herself. As is appropriate given the game’s name, a landscape featuring the river Nile is Pharaoh Princess – Daughter of the Nile’s background artwork.
Horus and Anubis are the most lucrative symbols in the slot, while the rest of the Egypt-based symbols include an Egyptian cat, the Scarab, the Ankh, and an Egyptian fan. In a curious twist, the game’s low-paying icons are card suits. Each card suit icon, however, has been drawn to look like a beautiful artifact that looks right at home among the rest of the icons.
Last but not least, gambling aficionados will enjoy a beautiful Egypt-themed soundtrack while they spin the reels. The musical piece of the base game is mysterious yet quite relaxing, while the track that can be heard during the Free Spins feature is far more intense and exciting.
How Pharaoh Princess – Daughter of the Nile Compares to Other Slot Games
Right off the bat, we can say that Pharaoh Princess – Daughter of the Nile will be an absolute hit among Egypt-loving slot buffs, given the fact that its theme is centered around Egypt and how the artwork featured in the slot is stunning. The game has an RTP of 96.09%, which is up to snuff in terms of what is typical of modern slots. In addition, the complimentary spins, expanding wilds, and a symbol upgrade mechanic that all enhance the gameplay will make for exciting gambling sessions.
More similar slots:
- Holla die Waldfee Hold & Win by Hölle Games
- Road Trip by Saucify
- Reel Tiger by Hölle Games
- Vegas Road Trip by Nucleus Gaming
Pharaoh Princess – Daughter of the Nile Symbols and Payouts
In order to score wins in Pharaoh Princess – Daughter of the Nile, gambling devotees need to match copies of the same icon, and at least 3 identical symbols need to form a match before the player can be granted a win. Moreover, the said symbols must be positioned on adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost one.
The slot’s high-paying icons depict Egyptian deities and symbols unique to Egyptian culture, and the one with the largest payout is Horus. Landing a 5-reel Horus win will result in the player winning the game’s max payout potential of 50 times one’s bet. While not as generous, it is worth pointing out that the game’s Scatter, the Free Spins trigger, also has payout values: a max-win with this icon nets a payout of 25x. The game’s other unique icon is the Expanding Wild. Finally, we have the card suit icons, which are Pharaoh Princess – Daughter of the Nile’s least generous symbols.
|Pharaoh Princess – Daughter of the Nile Winning Combinations and Payouts|
|Symbols||3 Matches||4 Matches||5 Matches|
Bonus Features Overview
Apparat Gaming has ensured that gambling aficionados will have much to look forward to in terms of rewarding mechanics. Games that are free of charge can be won while one spins the reels in the base game, and the Expanding Wilds will enhance the gameplay even further. Then there is also the Upgrade Feature, which serves as another way for the slot to pamper players.
Wilds and Scatters
Pharaoh Princess – Daughter of the Nile has two symbols that play special roles during gameplay. Firstly, we have the Wilds, which are exclusive to the second, third, and fourth reels. Their primary function is to act as a substitute for all symbols but the scatter, and whenever a wild forms a win, it expands to cover its respective reel.
The second unique icon is the Scatter. It is responsible for triggering the Free Spins feature and it has its own payout values of 1x, 10x, and 25x depending on the number of Scatter icons that land.
Pharaoh Princess – Daughter of the Nile has several ways of pampering its players, and the main bonus mechanic is the slot’s Free Games feature. Gaining access to the complimentary spins is done by lucking out on between 3 and 5 Scatters, and when this occurs, the player is treated to 12 free spins. In addition, a feature dubbed “Upgrade” can only be activated during the Free Games feature.
One can even win additional free spins while the feature is underway, and for this to happen, the player needs Expanding Wilds. The number of extra spins granted is dependent on how many Wilds land:
- 1 Expanding Wild – 1 Additional FS
- 2 Expanding Wilds – 4 Additional FS
- 3 Expanding Wild – 7 Additional FS
This mechanic is exclusive to the Free Spins mode, and it cannot occur during the base game. This feature dictates that a high-paying symbol is upgraded to the symbol above it in terms of the payout value, and which symbols are affected relies on the total number of Wilds that land during a round of complimentary games. Do note that each respective upgrade will affect the next spin, as opposed to the spin that activated it. Up to 5 Wilds will lead to upgrades, and the said upgrades are as follows:
- 1 Expanding Wild – the Fan is upgraded to the Ankh
- 2 Expanding Wilds – the Ankh is upgraded to the Scarab
- 3 Expanding Wilds – the Scarab is upgraded to the Cat
- 4 Expanding Wilds – the Cat is upgraded to Anubis
- 5 Expanding Wilds – Anubis is upgraded to Horus
Pros & Cons of Pharaoh Princess – Daughter of the Nile
- The slot’s music is phenomenal
- Rewarding bonus mechanics
- Additional complimentary spins can be won during the Free Games feature
- The game does not feature progressive jackpots
- The 500x maximum payout is somewhat underwhelming
- There is no bonus buy function
Pharaoh Princess – Daughter of the Nile FAQs
- Does Pharaoh Princess – Daughter of the Nile support languages other than English?
- Yes, Pharaoh Princess – Daughter of the Nile can be played in a total of 21 languages at the time of writing. The languages in question include Spanish, Hungarian, German, and Romanian, among others.
- Is there an autoplay option in Pharaoh Princess – Daughter of the Nile?
- Yes, the game gives players the option to enable autoplay. It is fairly customizable, as gambling aficionados can choose between a range of options, starting from 5 and ending at 100 automatic spins. Moreover, one can specify if they wish for the autospins mechanic to end when they score an individual win, or when they accumulate a specified sum of won or lost funds. Setting autospin up so that it automatically stops when the Free Games feature is triggered is also an option.
- Is the Upgrade Feature available in the base game?
- No, icons can only be upgraded while you are playing the Free Spins feature. If you wish to take advantage of upgraded symbols, you will first need to land at least 3 Scatters during the base game.