After the success of Money Track, Stakelogic went on to produce its sequel, Money Track 2, which boasts several advanced features. Compared to its predecessor, Money Track 2 has a larger grid configuration of five reels and four rows, as well as more paylines (40 as opposed to 25). The game’s RTP is also a bit higher, set at 96%, and bets fall within the range of 0.40 and 10.00. Although the sequel lacks a Super Stake feature, it is linked to Stakelogic’s Spin to Win Progressive Jackpot System, which makes it particularly appealing.
Within the futuristic horse-drawn carriage of Money Track 2, you will come across a Train Heist Feature, Cash Bonus Enhancers, a Cash Bonus feature, and top wins reaching as much as 50,000x the stake.
|Money Track 2 Slot Summary|
|Game Provider: Stakelogic||Release Date: 05.2023|
|Game Type: Video Slot||Theme(s): Steam punk, Wild West|
|Reels: 5||Wild Symbols: Yes|
|Rows: 4||Scatters: Yes|
|Paylines: 40 fixed lines||Free Spins: Yes|
|Payout/RTP: 96%||Bonus Game: Yes|
|Volatility Level: High||Progressive Jackpot: Yes|
|Min Bet: 0.40||Autoplay: Yes|
|Max Bet: 10||Max Win: 50000x|
Money Track 2 Theme
With Money Track 2 by Stakelogic, players are again on a fast ride. This time, however, the game has a futuristic flavor, which may appeal to many reel spinners. The slot takes inspiration from the fruitful Wild West theme, and the action unfolds aboard a steampunk horse-drawn carriage.
Similar to the original release, players will collect four Cash Bonus Enhancers, which will boost the rewards from the Cash Bonus Feature. The symbols from the paytable include four high-paying character symbols and five low-paying card-playing symbols. The audio background is a very dynamic one, incorporating features of a typical Wild West melody and a fast-paced music track. Players can enjoy even faster gameplay by activating turbo spins.
How Money Track 2 Compares to Other Slot Games
Sequel slots are a truly challenging task, but Stakelogic’s team has done an excellent job of delivering an exhilarating follow-up packed with even more exciting features and rewarding mechanics. If you fancy the Wild West slot genre, we can offer several other similarly-themed releases that will keep you entertained. Money Train 2 by Relax Gaming offers the same maximum win potential of 50,000x the bet. Bets fall within the broad range of 0.10 and 1,000.00.
More similar slots:
- Wild West by NextGen Gaming
- Heist For The Golden Nuggets by Pragmatic Play
- Weight of the Gun by Lady Luck Games
- Outlaw by Big Time Gaming
Money Track 2 Symbols and Payouts
The regular paying symbols in Money Track 2 include four character symbols and five playing card symbols. At least three matching symbols are necessary to form a winning combination on one of the 40 fixed win lines, starting from the leftmost reel.
The four character symbols generate payouts ranging from 5x to 12.5x the bet when players manage to align five identical images on a win line. The Wild Symbol (a gold Sheriff’s badge) steps in to form winning combinations with other symbols from the slot, except the Scatter symbol. Other than that, it returns the same awards as the first character symbol (the one against a red background).
Playing card symbols from Aces to Tens form the lower-paying range in Money Track 2. Five-of-a-kind combinations from 10, Jacks, and Queens pay at a rate of 1.25 the stake, whereas the same number of Kings and Aces on a payline return 2.5x the bet.
|Money Track 2 Winning Combinations and Payouts|
|Symbols||3 matches||4 matches||5 matches|
|Wild Symbol (the Sheriff’s Badge)||0.625x||7.5x||12.5x|
|Character Symbol 1 (red background)||0.625x||7.5x||12.5x|
|Character Symbol 2 (violet background)||0.5x||2.5x||10x|
|Character Symbol 3 (green background)||0.375x||1.875x||7.5x|
|Character Symbol 4 (blue background)||0.50x||2.50x||12.50x|
Bonus Features Overview
During the base game, players need to be on the lookout for the Train Heist Symbol, which activates the Train Heist Feature. Six Bonus Train Symbols are needed to trigger the thrilling Cash Bonus Feature, where the Bonus Enhancer symbols come into play and bring generous multipliers.
Wilds and Scatters
Similarly to its predecessor, Money Track 2 uses a gold Sheriff’s Badge as a Wild Symbol. It can substitute all other symbols from the slot, but not the Scatter symbol. In addition, it grants the same payouts as those of the first character symbol.
Train Scatter Symbols may land on any of the five reels. They contain Multiplier values, which are awarded only during the Cash Bonus feature. To trigger it, players must reveal at least six Scatters anywhere on the grid. Each Train symbol, which lands during the base game is equivalent to one step of progress toward triggering the next Bonus Enhancer and is measured via the meter located above the grid.
The Duff Train Symbol can also land on any of the five reels during the Cash Bonus Feature. It does not carry multiplier values but helps to complete line wins.
Train Heist Feature
Each Train symbol that lands during the base game adds +1 to the multiplier values above the respective reel. The Train Heist feature triggers during the base game by landing the Train Heist Symbol. Whenever the Train Heist Symbol comes into view, it pays the value of the multipliers above all reels.
Cash Bonus Enhancers
The game starts with the first Cash Bonus Enhancer being unlocked. Players activate the other three by accumulating the necessary number of Train symbols. When the Cash Bonus feature is activated, any of the unlocked Cash Bonus Enhancer symbols may land on the reels magnifying players’ wins.
The Cash Bonus Enhancer Symbols work similarly to the ones in the original release. Let us now see what rewards they carry:
- First Bonus Enhancer– a Multiplier value between 2x and 30x
- Second Bonus Enhancer – a Multiplier value between 2x and 50x along with adding the multiplier value to all other multipliers in the playing grid
- Third Bonus Enhancer– a Multiplier value between 2x and 80x along with doubling the multipliers in the playing grid
- Fourth Bonus Enhancer – a Multiplier value between 2x and 100x along with collecting the multiplier values of all other symbols in the playing grid
Cash Bonus Feature
Once the Cash Bonus feature is launched, players start with three spins. While the feature is on, the symbols within the playing grid are Train symbols and Bonus Enhancer Symbols. The total multipliers values across all symbols are awarded when there is a full line on the bottom row. If players manage to complete two rows within the same spin, they will unlock the next Bonus Enhancer.
Buy Bonus Feature
The Buy Bonus feature is available to players in certain jurisdictions. It helps them launch the exciting Cash Bonus Feature, without having to rely on their luck. They need to pay a premium, which varies based on the options they would like to activate. There are four options to choose from:
- Cash Bonus Feature with two Bonus Enhancer Symbols – 75x the bet
- Cash Bonus Feature with three Bonus Enhancer Symbols – 125x the bet
- Cash Bonus Feature with four Bonus Enhancer Symbols – 200x the be5t
- A random option – 115x the bet
Spin to Win
Money Track 2 is linked to Stakelogic’s Spin to Win Progressive Jackpot System. This is among the multiple upgrades that the sequel brings to casino enthusiasts. The Spin to Win system works by selecting a random slot player, who is then redirected to the company’s live studio. The lucky player has a chance to win prizes from one of two Mega Money Wheels.
Pros & Cons of Money Track 2
- Train Heist Feature with Multipliers
- Cash Bonus Feature with Bonus Enhancers
- A link to Stakelogic’s Spin to Win Progressive Jackpot
- High variance slots are not suitable for players on a tight budget
- Activating the Cash Bonus Feature may take some time
- Besides the first bonus enhancer, which is unlocked, players need to unlock the other three
Money Track 2 FAQs
- What is the RTP and volatility of Money Track 2?
- The RTP of the slot stands at 96%, which is perfectly in line with the industry average for the genre. The high volatility of the slot ensures less frequent but more substantial wins.
- What are the top prizes available in Money Track 2?
- In addition to the chance of landing one of three Progressive Jackpots through the Spin to Win link, players can win top prizes of 50,000x the bet during the base game and the Cash Bonus feature.
- What is the highest paying symbol from the paytable of Money Track 2?
- The top payer in Money Track 2 is the first character symbol (on a red background). It pays at a rate of 0.625, 7.5x, and 12.5x the bet for three-, four-, and five-of-a-kind combinations. The Wild brings the same payouts.