Stakelogic invites reel spinners to hop aboard a train that will take them to a Wild West town, with their hit slot Money Track, released in October 2022. The fast-paced ride will bring Bonus Enhancers, Cash Bonus Rounds, and a maximum win potential of 20,000x the bet. Join the gang of gunslingers and enjoy an action-packed adventure.
Money Track uses a 5×3 grid configuration with 25 fixed paylines. Minimum bets start from 0.25 and maximums reach 7.00. There is the option to increase one’s current stake through the Super Stake Feature for an enhanced opportunity to land more Train Scatters that trigger the Cash Bonus feature. The slot is equipped with two additional features – a Card Gamble Feature and Bonus Buy Feature.
|Money Track Slot Summary|
|Game Provider: Stakelogic||Release Date: 2022|
|Game Type: Video Slot||Theme(s): Wild West|
|Reels: 5||Wild Symbols: Yes|
|Rows: 3||Scatters: Yes|
|Paylines: 25 fixed lines||Free Spins: Yes|
|Payout/RTP: 95.80%||Bonus Game: Yes|
|Volatility Level: Med-High||Progressive Jackpot: No|
|Min Bet: 0.25||Autoplay: Yes|
|Max Bet: 7.00||Max Win: 20000x|
Money Track Theme
Money Track by Stakelogic is a Wild West-themed slot, whose playing grid sits on the side of a train, where the intense action unfolds at a fast pace. The game is built around the idea of a Scatter collection mechanic, which triggers four Bonus Enhancer symbols. They are depicted as four gunfighters, with their powers being unleashed during the Cash Bonus feature.
Besides the four main character symbols in the slot, players will come across playing card symbols, which produce lower-range payouts. The Wild Symbol and the Scatter Symbol are in line with the Wild West theme, as they are depicted as a gold Sheriff’s Badge and a Train, respectively.
The audio background of the slot facilitates an immersive playing experience and transports players to the reality of a harsh and unforgiving world.
How Money Track Compares to Other Slot Games
The film and music industries have borrowed the idea of traveling aboard a train leading to a Wild West town multiple times. The gambling industry does not make an exception. Many slot titles take inspiration from gunfighters in pursuit of riches. Relax Gaming’s Money Train is a wonderful example, built across five reels, four rows, and 40 fixed paylines. Similar to Money Track by Stakelogic, the maximum win potential reaches 20,000x the bet.
More similar slots:
- Bonus Train Bandits by Playtech
- Wild Wild West: The Great Train Heist by NetEnt
- The Greatest Train Robbery by Red Tiger Gaming
- Gold Train by Pragmatic Play
Money Track Symbols and Payouts
The winning combinations in Money Track include three to five matching symbols on the 25 fixed paylines. They always start from the leftmost reel. There are four Character Symbols and four playing-card ranks Aces through Jacks. The special symbols of the slot are the Sheriff’s Badge (the Wild) and the Train Symbol (the Scatter).
In addition to its symbol-substituting powers, the Sheriff Badge returns payouts whenever players reveal three, four, or five copies of it. Its payouts (1x, 10x, and 20x) are equal to the ones awarded by the First Character Symbol (against a red background). The other three gunfighters generate prizes between 0.4x and 16x the bet, depending on the number of matching symbols.
Playing cards from Aces to Jacks are at the lower end of the paytable, with payouts between 0.2x and 2x the wager for three- to five-fold combinations.
|Money Track Winning Combinations and Payouts|
|Symbols||3 matches||4 matches||5 matches|
|Wild Symbol (the Sheriff’s Badge)||1x||10x||20x|
|Character Symbol 1 (red background)||1x||10x||20x|
|Character Symbol 2 (violet background)||0.8x||6x||16x|
|Character Symbol 3 (green background)||0.6x||4x||12x|
|Character Symbol 4 (blue background)||0.4x||2x||8x|
Bonus Features Overview
The central attraction of Money Track is the Cash Bonus feature, which triggers by landing at least six Train Scatters, or through the Bonus Buy Feature. In this section, we will also pay attention to the role of the Cash Bonus Enhancers. Players can add thrill and excitement to their gameplay also by activating the Super Stake Feature and the Gamble Feature.
Wilds and Scatters
The Wild Symbol of the slot is a gold Sheriff’s badge, which substitutes for all symbols (but not the Train Symbol) and helps in completing winning combinations more easily. The Wild also generates payouts from 1x to 20x the bet, whenever players land three to five copies.
The Scatter Symbol (Train Symbol) is the key element of the game, as it serves to unlock the Cash Bonus feature. This can be done by landing six or more Train Symbols during the base game. The Scatter image can appear on any of the five reels and may contain a multiplier value, which can be collected only during the Cash Bonus feature.
Each Train Symbol, which lands on the reels contributes one step of progress towards the next Bonus Enhancer. A meter located above the reels measures players’ progress. Once the bonus round has played out, the meter resets.
Cash Bonus Enhancers
At the beginning of the game, the Cash Bonus Enhancers are locked. To unlock them, players need to collect Train Symbols. Casino devotees progress through four stages of the game – one for each of the four Cash Bonus Enhancers. While the Cash Bonus feature is on, any unlocked Cash Bonus Enhancers may land.
Below you can have a look at the four Cash Bonus Enhancers and the prizes they carry:
- First Bonus Enhancer – the symbol carries a Multiplier value between 2x and 30x
- Second Bonus Enhancer – the symbol carries a Multiplier value between 2x and 50x and adds the respective Multiplier value to all other multipliers in the playing grid
- Third Bonus Enhancer – the symbol carries a Multiplier value between 2x and 50x and adds a row to the playing grid
- Fourth Bonus Enhancer – the symbol carries a Multiplier value between 2x and 100x and collects all multiplier values on other symbols from the playing grid
Cash Bonus Feature
Players who launch or buy the Cash Bonus Feature start with three spins. The playing grid will be filled with the respective active Bonus Enhancer Symbol and Train Symbols, which will drop to the lowest row. This feature is reminiscent of the popular Tetris game. When the bottom row gets filled with Train Symbols and Bonus Enhancer symbols, the respective Multipliers are awarded and the number of spins resets to three. When there are no more spins, the total collected multiplier is applied to the stake and awarded.
Super Stake Feature
The Super Stake Feature effectively increases players’ current bets (by 1.4x) but not the values from the paytable. It serves to enhance their chances of landing more Train symbols and respectively, filling up the Train Collect Meter more quickly.
Buy Bonus Feature
The Buy Bonus feature unlocks the Cash Bonus Feature of the slot against a premium worth 100x the current stake. Players receive a random number of Cash Bonus Enhancers.
When activated, the Gamble Feature enables players to either collect their winnings or gamble them through a Card Gamble feature. They can choose between a card color bet, which pays at a rate of 2x the bet, or a card suit bet, which pays at a rate of 4x the bet.
Pros & Cons of Money Track
- Cash Bonus Enhancers and Cash Bonus Feature
- Intriguing gameplay
- Buy Bonus and Gamble Feature
- The multipliers during the Cash Bonus Feature pay when they reach the bottom row
- An RTP of 95.8%, which is a bit below the industry average
- No Progressive Jackpot
Money Track FAQs
- How does the Scatter collection mechanic work in Money Track by Stakelogic?
- During the base game, players collect Train Scatter symbols, which are used to unlock the four Enhancer symbols. They can be utilized once the Cash Bonus feature is triggered or bought. When the feature is over, players return to the base game, and the Train meter resets.
- Are there any other Wild West-inspired slots by Stakelogic?
- Yes, there are several other Stakelogic slots drawing inspiration from the theme of the Wild West. These include Outlaws Hunter, Wild Moon Saloon, and Moon Track 2.
- How many Bonus Enhancer Symbols are there if I buy the Cash Bonus Feature?
- Players can activate the Cash Bonus Feature through the Bonus Buy option, which is worth 100x their current stake. As a result, they receive a random number of Cash Bonus Enhancers.