Push Gaming » Push Gaming Slots » Deadly 5 Slot

Launched by Push Gaming in 2022, Deadly 5 is a thrilling Western-inspired slot that marked Push Gaming’s debut into this ever-popular genre of slots. This five-reel slot has a total of 20 ways to win, and its medium volatility puts it in the sweet spot when it comes to catering to gambling devotees who enjoy high-stakes gameplay and those who prefer to be more on the cautious side whenever they play games of chance.

The game can be enjoyed on desktop computers and on smart devices, as it is compatible with smartphones, and Push Gaming’s mobile interface is excellent. Gambling devotees who decide to give Deadly 5 a try, whether at home or on the go, are treated to free spins, expanding wilds, and other top-notch bonus mechanics.

Deadly 5 Slot Summary
Game Provider: Push Gaming Release Date: 2022
Game Type: Video Slot Theme(s): Wild West
Reels: 5 Wild Symbols: Yes
Rows: 4 Scatters: Yes
Paylines: 20 fixed lines Free Spins: Up to 20 Free Spins
Payout/RTP: 96.39% Bonus Game: No
Volatility Level: Medium Progressive Jackpot: No
Min Bet: 0.1 Autoplay: Yes
Max Bet: 100 Max Win: 5000x

Deadly 5 Theme

Deadly 5 is a Wild West slot through and through: the game is centered around a group of vigilantes with bounties on their heads and the Sheriff who is tracking them down. Each character plays a role on the reels, and in addition to these character symbols, you will also come across horseshoes, gun holsters, cowboy boots, and other icons that fit the slot’s theme perfectly. Of course, the Wild West theme also warranted a fitting soundtrack, and Deadly 5 delivers with several background tracks that could easily be chosen for a Western film production.

Deadly 5 Theme

How Deadly 5 Compares to Other Slot Games

The Wild West has become one of the most popular slot themes on the web, and it should therefore come as no surprise that Push Gaming’s developer team decided to throw their hat in the ring and create Deadly 5. Although the slot does not stand out with its theme, the excellent artwork quality is something that deserves praise, and the game itself is perfect for any fan of Western cinema that also happens to enjoy online slots.

One of Deadly 5’s best aspects is the inclusion of the Bonus Buy function. This mechanic is yet to become a guaranteed addition to all modern slots, so plenty of gamblers will appreciate the fact that they can take advantage of the option to purchase a bonus when they play Deadly 5. In terms of its other bonus mechanics, Deadly five has an entertaining free spins mode that has everything one would expect from such a feature and more.

More similar slots:

  • Victoria Wild West – TrueLab Games
  • Dead or Alive 2 by NetEnt
  • Wild Trigger by Play’n GO
  • Deadwood xNudge by Nolimit City

Deadly 5 Symbols and Payouts

Deadly 5 has a 4×5 slot layout, and the minimum number of symbol copies that need to be matched on a payline is three. The icons range from low-paying to exceptionally generous, with the Horseshoes and the Cowboy Boots being at the bottom of the symbols list. The vigilante characters, on the other hand, as well as the slot’s Wild and Scatter, are the most lucrative icons. This, of course, means that the Sheriff’s Badge Wild and the Safe Symbol Scatter feature their own respective payouts. Of particular note is the former, seeing as it rewards a given player with their wager times 250 if a five-reel is achieved. Suffice it to say, seeing five copies of the Sheriff’s Badge on the reels is one of the luckiest possible outcomes in this game.

* Payouts represent multipliers applied to bet per line amount
Deadly 5 Winning Combinations and Payouts
Symbols 3 Matches 4 Matches 5 Matches
Deadly 5 symbol Sheriff’s BadgeSheriff’s Badge (Wild) 5x 25x 250x
Deadly 5 symbol El FuegoEl Fuego 2.5x 15x 75x
Deadly 5 symbol Irene ‘Bullseye’Irene ‘Bullseye’ 2x 12.5x 62.5x
Deadly 5 symbol Safe SymbolSafe Symbol (Scatter) 4x 10x 50x
Deadly 5 symbol Eliza ‘Ryder’Eliza ‘Ryder’ 1.5x 10x 50x
Deadly 5 symbol Billy the BullBilly the Bull 1x 7.5x 37.5x
Deadly 5 symbol Gun HolsterGun Holster 0.5x 2x 5x
Deadly 5 symbol Bottle of WhiskeyBottle of Whiskey 0.5x 2x 5x
Deadly 5 symbol Cowboy BootsCowboy Boots 0.4x 1.5x 4x
Deadly 5 symbol HorseshoesHorseshoes 0.4x 1.5x 4x

Bonus Features Overview

Deadly 5 has one core bonus mechanic, which is its free spins mode, and it comes with a sticky symbol and expanding wilds. Accessing the free spins is a matter of lucking out on three or more Scatters during a base game spin or taking advantage of the slot’s Bonus Buy mechanic. Bonus Buy costs 80x the base bet.

The number of scatters you will land upon triggering the Free Spins feature via Bonus Buy is random. Usually, you will receive three scatters, seeing as this outcome’s landing rate is 60.96%. In contrast, your probability of landing four scatters is 18.04%, while you have a 20.99% chance of receiving a total of five scatter icons.

Wilds and Scatters

The Sheriff’s Badge is the symbol that substitutes for the rest of the slot’s icons during the base game, excluding the scatter. The wild icon also has its own values, the biggest of which is a massive 250x multiplier as mentioned earlier. This impressive payout is what makes the Sheriff’s Badge the game’s highest-paying symbol. Deadly 5 has five other Wilds, all of which are exclusive to the free spins mode. One of them, the Sheriff Wild, is also sticky.

In addition to a Wild, Deadly 5 also has the Safe, a symbol that serves as the base-game-exclusive Scatter. Landing no less than three copies of this icon is your ticket to the free spins mode, and you are also treated to an instant win multiplier. The number of complimentary games you will receive is dependent on the number of scatters:

  • 3 Scatters – 10 FS (3x Instant Win)
  • 4 Scatters – 15 FS (10x Instant Win)
  • 5 Scatters – 20 FS (50x Instant Win)

Deadly 5 scatter

Free Spins

Referred to as the “Sheriff’s Bonus Feature,” Deadly 5’s free spins mode is the best aspect of playing this top-notch Wild West slot. Earlier, we established that the number of free spins is reliant on how many Scatters trigger the Sheriff’s Bonus, with five Scatters granting the largest number of free spins (20).

During free spins, several symbols serve as the Wilds. The first one is the Sheriff Wild Symbol, which appears on reel five once you access the free spins. This icon is sticky, and, as such, it will remain on the fifth reel for the entire duration of the free spins mode.

All four of the slot’s vigilante symbols can play the role of the slot’s wild icons as well, except they are expanding Wilds and do not remain on the reels for multiple spins. Moreover, for a high-paying icon to turn into a Wild, it needs to land on its respective reel, which is marked above by the character’s corresponding Wanted poster. The posters are designated as such:

  • Billy the Bull Wanted Poster – reel 1
  • Eliza ‘Ryder’ Wanted Poster – reel 2
  • Irene ‘Bullseye’ Wanted Poster – reel 3
  • El Fuego Wanted Poster – reel 4

Deadly 5 Free Spins


Upon gaining access to the Sheriff’s Bonus Feature, you will receive an instant multiplier before the complimentary spins commence. Just like the number of free spins, the size of the said multiplier is dependent on the number of scatter symbols. For three Scatters, you get a 3x Instant Win multiplier, while four scatter icons result in a multiplier of 10x. Finally, five copies of the Scatter will grant you your wager times 50.

Pros & Cons of Deadly 5

✅ What We Like about Deadly 5

  • Push Gaming’s art team has done a fantastic job with this slot’s graphics
  • The Western theme is a classic
  • The game features free spins
❌ What We Dislike about Deadly 5

  • It is not easy to trigger the free spins via RNG
  • The 5,000x max payout is lower than average when it comes to Push Gaming slots
  • You cannot win additional free spins during the Sheriff’s Bonus mode

Deadly 5 FAQs

  • Is there an autoplay option?
  • Yes, you can enable the auto mode by picking between several autospin options. The lowest number of autoplays you can get is 10, while the most spins you can choose to spin automatically is 100. The autoplay interface also includes the option to enable a loss limit and a win limit.
  • Is there a demo version of Deadly 5 available?
  • Yes, you can give the game a shot without needing to spend real money. The RTP is the same as the real-money version (96.39%), and every mechanic and feature is available.
  • Does Deadly 5 come with Push Gaming’s Ante Bet mechanic?
  • No, the slot does not offer a variation of the Ante Bet feature. Bonus Buy is an option, however, and you can utilize this function to straight up purchase the free spins mode.

Related Games

Big Bamboo Slot
Ultra Burst Slot
Tiki Goddess Slot
Super 25 Stars Slot
Mega Rich Slot
Retro Tapes Slot
Mystery Mission – To The Moon Slot
Generous Jack Slot