Mancala Gaming rolled out Cash Legion in 2023, introducing casino mavens to a thrilling zombie-themed slot with 40 paylines and a 5-reel layout. Gaming devotees who give this slot a try are treated to a variety of rewards, including respins, wilds, and multipliers.
As all of Mancala Gaming’s products are powered by HTML5, it does not come as a surprise that Cash Legion has followed suit–the slot is compatible with smart devices that run either Android or iOS. Moreover, Cash Legion can be played on practically any browser application, and it supports both landscape and portrait orientation. We were also impressed by the graphics, as they look just as great on mobile screens as they do on desktop computers, and the layout is ergonomic and intuitive to use during gameplay.
|Cash Legion Slot Summary|
|Game Provider: Mancala Gaming||Release Date: 2023|
|Game Type: Video Slot||Theme(s): Apocalypse, Horror, Zombie theme|
|Reels: 5||Wild Symbols: Yes|
|Rows: 3||Scatters: Yes|
|Paylines: 40 fixed lines||Free Spins: No|
|Payout/RTP: 95%||Bonus Game: No|
|Volatility Level: High||Progressive Jackpot: No|
|Min Bet: 0.40||Autoplay: Yes|
|Max Bet: 360||Max Win: 20000x|
Cash Legion Theme
The story of Cash Legion is set in a world overrun by zombies. As a result of the fictional Mancala Corporation’s deadly experiment, humans fight to survive in this post-apocalyptic wasteland and face not just the ordinary undead, but the fierce Necro Kong mutant as well. For the players, however, the sight of this creature is a welcome one, given that when it roams the reels, it often leaves wins in its wake.
Cash Legion’s atmosphere is excellent for the zombie theme it is centered around. Mancala Gaming’s developers have managed to craft visuals that are both visually appealing yet fitting of the game’s terrifying setting, and the guitar-heavy soundtrack in combination with the story will easily make gaming devotees feel like they are playing a first-person shooter.
How Cash Legion Compares to Other Slot Games
Cash Legion combines the setting of a zombie apocalypse with a polished comic-book art style, resulting in an overall package that will appeal to any casino enthusiast who loves zombie-related media. The game performs well in terms of bonus mechanics, treating gaming mavens to its Respins Feature, Wilds, and a Wild symbol that expands to cover its reel and that also moves one reel to the left with each spin. Another significant perk of Cash Legion is its Buy Bonus function, which offers the Respins Feature for 38x the player’s bet.
The game does fall short when it comes to its RTP, however, as 95% is lower than the usual 96% most most slots offer. Another potential aspect that might irk some players is the fact that Cash Legion does not have a proper free spins bonus, as the Respin Feature is the only dedicated bonus mode.
More Similar Slots:
- 100 Zombies by Endorphina
- Zombie FC by Qora Games
- Zombie aPOPalypse™ by Avatarux
- Zombie Invasion by Dragon Gaming
Cash Legion Symbols and Payouts
As is typical of most modern slots, Cash Legion has 5 reels in the base game, and winning combinations can only pay out from left to right. A series of at least 3 identical icons will pay out if it starts from the first reel and the icons are positioned on one of the game’s 40 fixed paylines.
During the base game, icons like Wilds, weapons, and card values may appear. Each of the said symbols has its own value, with the Wild, Expanding Wild, and Red Rifle being the symbols with the best full-reel win: 6.25x. The only symbol that does not pay out during the base game is the Scatter, which grants access to the Respin Feature.
While the Respin mode is active, all icons, with the exception of the Cleaner symbol, grant multipliers. The slot layout can also grow to become 7×4 in size during respins.
|Cash Legion Winning Combinations and Payouts|
|Symbols||3 Matches||4 Matches||5 Matches|
|Necro Kong (Expanding Wild)||0.375x||3.75x||6.25x|
|Blue Sniper Rifle||0.25x||2.5x||3.75x|
Bonus Features Overview
Although Cash Legion’s fictional world seems to be bleak, the same cannot be said about the slot’s bonuses. First and foremost, a fantastic Respin Feature with plenty of rewarding mechanics is something casino devotees can enjoy during gameplay. As for the base game, Wilds and Expanding Wilds will assist with the formation of winning combinations. The latter symbol may appear during respins as well.
Another one of Cash Legion’s perks is Bonus Buy. This is the function that gives casino mavens the choice to purchase the Respin Feature if they wish, and the said bonus costs 38x the player’s bet.
Wild and Scatter Symbols
There is no shortage of unique symbols in Cash Legion. In the base game alone, we have the classic Wild icon, along with the Expanding Wild that also moves on the reels, which may also appear while the Respin Feature is underway. Speaking of which, the said bonus is triggered by the Scatter, an icon that is exclusive to reels 1, 3, and 5. Another unique symbol is the Mystery Symbol, which can turn into a random paying icon.
Moving Wild Feature
This bonus features the Necro Kong: an Expanding Wild, which moves on the reels from right to left. It does so until it reaches the first reel, and it disappears after the reel’s corresponding spin. We should also point out that the said game can be a base game spin or a respin. As established, this is a symbol that expands. Whenever it lands, it covers the entire height of a reel, i.e., 4 rows.
Mystery Symbol Feature
Mystery symbols are another icon that is exclusive to neither the base game nor the Respin Feature, seeing as it is available in both. Whenever this icon lands on the reels, it turns into a random symbol. If multiple Mystery Symbols happen to appear, they will all reveal the same random icon. Another thing to keep in mind is that this unique symbol can take the form of all of the game’s icons, with the Scatter being the sole exception.
This is Cash Legion’s main bonus mechanic, and the requirement a player needs to meet in order to access it is to land 3 Scatters. Upon activation, the player receives 3 initial respins, and a respin is consumed each time no icons land on the grid. When a symbol does appear, however, this resets the respin counter. The said symbols can have the following multipliers: x1, x2, or x3.
During the Respin feature, the slot grid starts out with a 5×3 layout. Two additional reels can potentially be unlocked, however.
Excluding the Scatter, which is simply a multiplier symbol, the rest of the icons that may appear while the Respin Feature is underway have special features that activate once they reveal their own respective values:
- Man – the icon collects the rest of the symbols’ multipliers with the exception of its own
- Woman – this symbol increases the rest of the symbols’ multipliers with its own each time new icons land
- Rebel – the Rebel picks random Scatters and splits them into two symbols, each new symbol has the multiplier value of the original icon, the Rebel can split one icon up to two times
- Dobermann – when this symbol lands, it applies its own multiplier to all non-Dobermann icons on the grid
- Pitbull – this icon collects the multipliers of the rest of the symbols (with the exception of its own)
- Police – one copy of this icon unlocks one of the locked reels
The Cleaner symbol is unique as it, itself, does not have a multiplier. Instead, it simply collects the multipliers of the other symbols on the reels and removes them from the slot grid, freeing up space for new multiplier icons to land.
All of the symbols described above are sticky. That is, they will usually remain in their spot on the grid until the player runs out of respins. The only exception to this rule occurs when the Cleaner symbol lands, as already established.
Cash Legion’s multipliers only appear during the Respin Feature. The most common multiplier icon is the Scatter, which has values that range between 1x and 3x in size. As for the rest of the multipliers, they can collect the values of the Scatters, split them, increase their values, or unlock additional reels.
Pros & Cons of Cash Legion
- A Buy Bonus mechanic is available
- Cash Legion’s graphics are excellent
- There is an autoplay feature with a loss limit and a win limit
- The high volatility of Cash Legion can lead to lengthy losing streaks for unlucky players
- The game has an RTP of 95% which is somewhat low in comparison to most modern slots
- No progressive jackpot
Cash Legion FAQs
- How much does the Respin Feature cost?
- If you purchase this feature from Bonus Buy, you will need to pay your wager times 38. If you opt to trigger the Respin Feature through ordinary gameplay, however, the final amount of money wagered will vary due to RNG, not to mention that some of the spins could grant their own rewards.
- Can Wilds land during the Respin Feature?
- That depends on the type of Wild in question. Regular Wilds are strictly reserved for the base game. Expanding Wilds, on the other hand, can appear in both ordinary gameplay and during the Respin Feature.
- Does Cash Legion support languages other than English?
- Yes, you can pick between a variety of languages. This includes Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Japanese, among many others. Switching languages is achieved by going to the game’s System Settings menu and picking one of the options under Language Selection.