Courtesy of Hölle Games, Eye of Nazar is a 5×3 slot that takes inspiration from the famous Nazar charms that are known to ward off the evil eye. Free spins, multipliers, and gamble mini-games are the bonus features gamblers can look forward to when they pick up this slot. The slot is excellent for casual slot buffs, as one can choose to wager as little as 0.10 credits per bet, while those who have a more daring approach towards gambling can wager up to 100 credits.
|Eye of Nazar Slot Summary|
|Game Provider: Holle Games||Release Date: 2022|
|Game Type: Video Slot||Theme(s): Mythology|
|Reels: 5||Wild Symbols: Yes|
|Rows: 3||Scatters: Yes|
|Paylines: 10 fixed lines||Free Spins: Up to 10 Free Spins|
|Payout/RTP: 95.54%||Bonus Game: No|
|Volatility Level: High||Progressive Jackpot: No|
|Min Bet: 0.10||Autoplay: Yes|
|Max Bet: 100||Max Win: 2000x|
Eye of Nazar Theme
With its beautiful visuals and rhythmic music, Eye of Nazar whisks players away to the luxurious palaces of the Middle East. It is centered around Nazar amulets, which is why the slot’s symbols include the Nazar Charm itself, which is the Scatter, as well as icons like the Hamsa, the Wild, which features an illustration of a woman who is wearing Nazar earrings, and the Nazar Butterfly which serves as Eye of Nazar’s most generous symbol. The game also has a set of card icons, 10 through Ace, which have a font inspired by the Arabic language. Between this and the golden rims, these card symbols fit the slot’s aesthetics perfectly.
How Eye of Nazar Compares to Other Slot Games
While there is no shortage of slots that have settings and artwork inspired by the cultures of the Middle East, Eye of Nazar’s focus on the Nazar charms allows it to stand out. Apart from positive differences, there is also one drawback that Eye of Nazar has compared to other slots: its RTP of 95.54%. This is lower than the usual 96%.
As for the game’s features, Eye of Nazar has a good number of bonus mechanics. This includes staples like free spins, multipliers, and Wilds, along with the slightly rarer gamble mini-games.
More similar slots:
- 10,001 Nights Slot by RTG
- Genie’s Riches by Dragon Gaming
- The Emirate II by Endorphina
- Sultan’s Palace Fortune by Wizard Games
Eye of Nazar Symbols and Payouts
Eye of Nazar’s ordinary icons have standard payout combinations ranging from 3 to 5 icon matches. A series of icons will create a winning formation only if the following conditions are met:
- The symbol copies land on a payline
- The first icon is located on the leftmost reel
- The icons are located on reels that are adjacent to one another, from left to righ
- At least 3 symbols are a part of a consecutive icon combination
There are 10 paylines in Eye of Nazar, and the biggest win in the game of 80x the bet can be won by lucking out on 5 copies of the Nazar Butterfly icon. The second-best icon in terms of its payouts is the Eye icon, as a player will receive their bet times 20 if a 5-reel win occurs.
Eye of Nazar does also have icons that serve a special purpose for the gameplay, the first one being the Nazar Charm Scatter. This is the icon that unlocks Free Spins, and curiously, it also comes with traditional payouts, the largest of which is 12x. The Wild, on the other hand, assists the player in achieving more wins by substituting for the game’s paying icons, with the exception of the Scatter.
|Eye of Nazar Winning Combinations and Payouts|
|Symbols||3 Matches||4 Matches||5 Matches|
Bonus Features Overview
In terms of bonus mechanics, the main feature in Eye of Nazar is the Free Spins mode. Up to 10 free spins can be won from a single base game spin, and the symbol that triggers the free spins is the Nazar Charm Scatter.
Eye of Nazar comes with two Gamble Features that can be played after a win is achieved during the base game. The first such feature is the Card Gamble. Here, the player can choose between wagering on a card’s color or its suit. The former is a 50/50 bet that, if won, doubles the wagered winnings. The latter, however, quadruples one’s wager if won, given the lesser probability of managing to guess the correct suit.
Regardless of which Card Gamble option a player chooses, if they win, they will be given the choice to either collect their thus far accumulated winnings or continue the Card Gamble. (up to 4 tries) An option to keep half the winnings and wager half the remaining funds is also available. Making the wrong guess, however, will result in the loss of one’s stake. The said player will not be able to make Card Gamble wagers before they score another win in the base game.
The second gamble option is the Ladder Gamle. It only involves 50/50 bets on whether the price will go up one rung. If won, the player can collect the reward listed on the rung their winnings are currently situated on, or continue placing more ladder bets. If the wager is lost, the reward climbs down a rung and is therefore halved. The player can collect these winnings too, if they wish, or continue the gamble as they will be left with 2 more lives. The Ladder gamble ends when all 3 lives are lost or the lowest rung is reached.
Wilds and Scatters
The Nazar Charm serves as Eye of Nazar’s Scatter icon, which rewards gambling aficionados in two ways. For starters, this symbol has its own payouts, and landing a 5-reel win with this icon nets one’s wager times 12. In addition, this is also the icon that triggers the game’s Free Spins feature.
As for the Wild, this is an icon that can only land on the first, third, and fifth reels. Its role is to substitute for all non-scatter paying icons.
Eye of Nazar’s crown jewel in terms of bonus mechanics is the Free Spins feature. The Nazar Charm icon is what grants players access to this bonus mode, and how many complimentary games one is treated to is reliant on the number of Scatters that land on the reels:
- 3 Nazar Charm Scatters – 5 FS
- 4 Nazar Charm Scatters – 7 FS
- 5 Nazar Charm Scatters – 10 FS
Eye of Nazar’s multiplier mechanic is exclusive to the Free Spins feature. Instead of taking the form of multiplier symbols or other complicated triggers, the multiplier feature is fairly straightforward here—each time a payline win occurs while the complimentary spins mechanic is underway, the said payline wins are multiplied by 3.
Pros & Cons of Eye of Nazar
- Gamble mini-games are available
- Eye of Nazar has a unique theme
- The game is available in over 30 languages
- The maximum win potential is fairly modest compared to the average online slot
- At 95.54%, Eye of Nazar’s RTP is below the usual 96%
- It can take a long time for the Free Spins feature to be triggered
Eye of Nazar FAQs
- Can the Free Spins feature be retriggered?
- No, the only way to win complimentary games is by landing the Scatter symbol in the base game. This icon is excluded from the icon pool while the Free Spins feature is underway, and there is no other way to win spins that are free of charge in Eye of Nazar.
- Can I play Eye of Nazar on my phone?
- Yes, Eye of Nazar is fully compatible with smartphone devices. It is powered by HTML5 and will run flawlessly on browser application apps like Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. This also means that the game is compatible with both Android and iOS smart devices.
- If I click the Gamble button by accident after a win, will I need to put my winnings at stake?
- No, bets are not made automatically whenever you enter one of the gamble games. If you access one of the gamble features without intending to, you can collect your win funds by clicking or tapping on the Coin Purse button.